Tie Breaker for end of league play standings
if teams are tied at the end of league play, their position in the standings will be determined in the following manner and places will be awarded to teams as determined by the A.S.A.I. Board:
1. Head to Head Competition
2. If two (2) or more teams are still tied, the tie will be broken by runs scored differential:
Team A: Beat Team B 14 - 7 +7
Lost to Team C 12 - 9 -3
Team B: Beat Team C 17 - 9 +8
Lost to Team A 14 - 7 -7
Team C: Beat Team A 12 - 9 +3
Lost to Team B 17 - 9 -8
Team “A” has a +4 run differential and wins the tie-breaker.
3. If still tied, the winner will be decided by the least runs allowed against the teams involved.
4. If still tied, the winner will be decided by the most runs scored against the teams involved
5. If still tied, the winner will be decided by the least amount of runs given up against all league opponents
6. If still tied, the winner will be the team scoring the most runs against all league opponents..
7. If still tied, the League Director or Board Representative will flip a coin to decide the winner.