Rules: All rules will be governed by the most current edition of the USSSA rule book, North Texas USSSA Rules, and a couple of local park rules.
Time Limit: All games will be seven (7) innings or 55-minute time limit.
Tie games will be played out using this tie breaker last out of the previous inning will be put on second base and it will become 1 pitch to start the tie breaker inning.
1. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IN THE PARK (CITY ORD. 5621).
2. During your game keep all equipment in your dugout when not in use. Only base coaches and on deck batter can be out of the dugout during the game this is insurance and safety issue with Irving Adult Softball and the City of Irving.
3. Profanity will not be tolerated; this is a family park and the F- Bomb WILL get you ejected without another warning.
4. In tournament play, the team that goes all the way through the winner’s bracket to the championship game earned the right to be home team for that game but if there is an IF game we flip for home team.
5. For tournament play, in the championship game we will supply 2 new balls to each team.
6. Hit the defenseless pitcher with a line drive your bat will be taken by umpire and given to Director to be tested. If a bat fails or a Director, Official or Umpire feels a bat has been altered or is unsafe, bat will fall under NTX USSSA Bat Policy.
The A.S.A.I. Board of Directors has bestowed to the tournament Director the authority to make decisions which he determines are in the best interest of the tournament.
1) NO CLIMBING ON TREES.
2) NO CLIMBING ON FENCE (SECTION F).
3) NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IN THE PARK (CITY ORD. 5621).
4) NO GLASS CONTAINERS IN THE COMPLEX.